Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Seems to be both forced speed and bad ASR - just saying

Posted: Jul 20th, 2016 - 10:02 am In Reply to: What I don't get about this though - MT

We used to know when ASR was spitting out nonsense, because it either was obsessed with genitalia or it would spell things as it heard it. How many times did we complain that ASR could never spell certain words?

However now it adds words or phrases that were never said, but the dictator may have used on previous reports. Once I had an entire physical exam that ASR added that was never dictated. Or ASR takes out small words like the or it, which still make the sentence look okay and make sense but we have to train our brain now to look for these little words.

Because we are forced to increase our speed in order to stay above the poverty level the little words get missed. I don't know if it is a newbie versus experienced thing, but I know that I have been struggling with ASR lately due to the words it is adding and words it is not putting in. Each upgrade of Fluency seems to make that problem worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)