Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Play Along - Mac

Posted: Jul 19th, 2016 - 7:20 am In Reply to: I have a question for those failing audits - Play along

I was recently terminated after 17-18 years with this gosh-awful company. I started with Rodeer and at the time it was all straight typing and no access to Google or Bing. You had a primary and secondary account which are long gone. Always made my line count and more. After switching to SR approximately 5 years ago, my line count plummeted. What do you expect. SR spits out such rubbish--wrong meds, dosages, incorrect lab values, etc. The list goes on and on. Plus I was continually jumping from hospital to another. Different formats, doctors, etc. I was on PM for a year due to my line count. Since I was part-time anyway, I just didn't care any more. Sick of being micromanaged, scolded for too many blanks when about 70% of the doctors were foreign, low line count, just nitpicked to death. On the same page of the scolding for too many blanks, I was listed on at least four 100% club stats--go figure.

I'm mid 60's, tier 2, I've worked on every system imaginable, but yet it was never good enough. So glad to be out of this place. I no longer have horrible headaches or feel like my eyes are going to fall out after just working 21 hours a week.

I'm in the process of trying to sell my desk, chair, monitor. I'm done! Yaay!!

LINK/URL: Play Along

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)