Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Two things - just saying

Posted: Jul 19th, 2016 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: My failing audits story - sm

First of all QA does not audit. We have no control over what jobs get audited, we are just your second set of ears. Sometimes we can fill in the blanks, sometimes we cannot. And trust me we know exactly who the horrid dictators are and struggle right there with you because we get them more often. I always try to leave a note on the worst of the worst telling the MT they did a great job on a hard dictator.

Second, you are allowed to leave a note in the QA box to ask for a full review. I get them from time to time from MTs who struggle with certain dictators or report types. Then we just let our manager know the report was changed to a full proof and we get paid accordingly.

Sorry you struggled so long with that report and it just happened to be the report the auditors decided to use. Always seems that way lately. Hang in there. And don't be afraid to ask for a full review on a report. And please do not let one failed audit determine your self-esteem. You are better than that. 20 years should earn you a medal. Mmodal is blessed to have MTs like you willing to take on the horrendous dictators. This too shall pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)