Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Agree! - MT

Posted: Jul 14th, 2016 - 9:36 am In Reply to: Inactive Time - Rusty

Big issue of mine. We are production, not hourly or even salaried, so why should it matter to anyone but us? Personally I think it's to get the maximum production possible out of each of us to save them from having to hire more MTs and potentially have to pay more in benefits.

Regarding the MT above who takes breaks only between reports: That is exactly what we have been told the last few years to do to avoid running up inactive keyboard time, and it's exactly right. But be aware they are now monitoring the time you are in Fluency and not working with a report in your que, too, even if the report has not yet been downloaded.

I suppose next they will be hooking us up to cameras so they can see every move we make while clocked into Teamwork. Hundreds of thousands in technological expense to design and implement, but no raise for us. Right?!
And they will say: We heard what you said on the employee questionnaire and we listened! Help us celebrate the introduction of Project Monitor Your Every Move with Camera Technology!

Anyway, it's all ridiculous. Pay us decently and let us work. We have done fine, in fact even better because our morale was 100 times better, without all these metrics for decades, MModal. You will be amazed by how happy we will make your clients when we are proud to work for you, proud of the work we do and the skill it takes to do it, and can make a decent living doing it. The way we did for decades.

/soapbox

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)