Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They will just have to get used to paying more - they have been getting a bargain

Posted: Jul 13th, 2016 - 4:59 pm In Reply to: I'm willing to bet your clients will not want to pay more... - Just me

They've been getting a bargain, which is why they've all outsourced -- MTSO's have been offering cheap, cheap, cheap and we have been paying the price with basically, McDonald's wages.

Starbucks is raising prices. Do you think that they care that we are not willing to pay more because we make such poor wages? Of course not.

It's time these hospitals pay for what they are getting, instead of forcing us to work for so cheap we have lost our houses and cars. Come on, now. None of these businesses who are raising prices cares whether we or any other consumer is "willing to pay."

I, for one, am absolutely tired of doing a middle-skilled job for hamburger-flipper wages. You can't hire someone off the street to do this job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)