Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

ASR must be human! - sm

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2016 - 11:31 pm In Reply to: To err is human - lynlou

Yes, I am human and I make mistakes. Let us not forget ASR is not human, it to makes mistakes and apparently more and more mistakes the more it learns! Approximately a third to a half of my editing now includes taking out GERD or other little Easter eggs, which the dictator did NOT say, or adding in anxiety or lax or some other clearly stated comment that ASR just chose to ignore this time.

The only 'mistakes' I leave are grammatical. If the dictator says 'off of' and ASR leaves it, so do I. I fight the urge E.V.E.R.Y T.I.M.E. to change that to who/m for people, but I have to cut every corner I can to meet metrics and continue to have a job. I gave up on crepitance long ago and just met agreeance yesterday. :) Language evolves, so bovie away doctor and I'll google my way to agreeance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)