Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To err is human - lynlou

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2016 - 6:50 pm In Reply to: Just Curious - Is there anyone who makes a mistake on purpose? - Curious MT

I remember getting a call from a manager to discuss a mistake I had made and how it could be prevented. It was really a horrible call for me, and the purpose was to make me feel horrible and destroy my confidence (at least that is what it felt like). I did respond with one thing to help me feel better. You know, in the morning when I wake up, I never think to myself how can I really make a huge gaffe. I really want to screw something up. Of course I don't do that. I get up, get to work, and try to do my best. Mistakes are what human beings make. We try to learn from them, but we can't beat ourselves up about them too much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)