Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Coding - K

Posted: Jun 30th, 2016 - 10:36 am In Reply to: Coding? Really - Nocodingforme

There will always be a need for humans to audit and do coding and even transcription work and there are many, many, many places that do hire in-house still for both as well as remotely. Coding and transcription will never fully go away. It takes a lot of patience, effort, and a positive attitude and the job will come. They won't fall in anyone's lap by any means. Where I live, there are tons of coding jobs available right now. I will be glad when I am certified. I used to do coding and billing years ago but at that time certification was not required but now it is so I am taking classes to refresh etc...and looking forward to doing it again. Some smaller places may not hire in-house coders but hospitals and larger clinics will and do. I do not go through the school you mentioned. Thank goodness. When you pay for a service, you should get it and not have to wait days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)