Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am wondering if they can see the OOW - from the platform though?

Posted: Jun 27th, 2016 - 6:45 am In Reply to: OOW and the 15 minutes - all smiles

I think they can somehow, so the email is just a technicality.

Whenever I submit the email for OOW I get a subsequent email about why don't I change platforms, and you would be perfect for ___.

And no, I don't want that because it took me a long time to get where I know the account like the back of my hand, I don't want to start a whole new thing unless absolutely necessary. It takes me a long time to get up to speed on a new account and I have enough problems making a living.

I think they pretty much know already where they are overbooked - like all the time mostly with all accounts except the terrible ones.

Just wondering, don't you get those emails to "hop on" if you had NSA earlier in the week or anything, or do you request permission every time to make up the time you lost when there was no work?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)