Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Errors not staying corrected - Taps2

Posted: Jun 20th, 2016 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: Proofing reports/errors not staying corrected - Ollie

I have definitely had that happen many many times. I switched to another account and only have the first as back up for when I run out of work, and it has never happened on the newer account, but I have still had it happen on the old account. I would like to just think, "Silly me. I thought I fixed that," but it happened too often. I have not mentioned it to anyone because I believe it to be futile. Man vs machine, machine wins. I decided to try to keep copies of everything I sent in, but it is just not worth the time, and I forget. It slows down production. Anyway, I said all this to say, I don't think you are crazy or wrong. I have had at least 10 reports like that in the past few months but never before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)