Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Every time that happens, send in a problem report while in the document. - here is how

Posted: Jun 20th, 2016 - 11:29 pm In Reply to: Proofing reports/errors not staying corrected - Ollie

It actually helps when done in the document as a data log is created and sent. Plus, you get to send the information and you never have to talk to anyone. A double bonus! It is a heck of a lot faster than filling out a Remedy ticket and dealing with the call back.

While in the document, at the top, under help (I believe that is what it says, doing this from memory) (to the right of tools), there is report a problem. Click that and a box will pop up. Don't bother filling in your phone number or email address. In the box, give a brief description of what happened and click to send. It will do data collection on what the program was doing at that time and send it off. I have discovered that you do not have to stop working while the data is being sent. Also, you don't have to wait until it is finished sending to upload the job. This gives the techs all the information they could possibly need.

It seems like there are several IT teams, each with their own set of accounts, which explains, in part, why some of us get crap output and some of us get good output - some teams are better than others, and never the twain shall meet.

One night, I was having the same Fluency problem over and over. I sent problem reports every single time. In fact, I kept my explanation (since it was for the same problem) on notepad and just copied it into the box each time. The problem actually was resolved the next night and has not reappeared!

It's those data files that they really need to understand and fix the problem. The data files tell them exactly what was going on in the program. It's like the flight recorder black box.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)