Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

And what consequences will you suffer if you don't get in your shift? - To All MMODAL Employees...

Posted: Jun 18th, 2016 - 2:35 pm In Reply to: in truth - anon

Is sure sounds like you're being "forced" to sit there.

I put in all caps below from the last paragraph of your post...

"we are the ones that have to choose how to make up the time, they aren't "forcing" us to sit there for that time, but again, we choose to because WE HAVE TO GET IN THE ENTIRETY OF OUR SHIFTS OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES IF WE DON'T."

I am curious what these consequences are? If any one of them include firing, sounds like that would be a blessing so you can be relieved from the mental abuse of MMODAL while collecting UE.

No one deserves this abuse. It is not normal treatment. I know many of you have worked for "normal" MT companies/jobs prior to ending up in the clutches of MM. The best thing you all can do for yourselves is to get out. Maybe you have forgotten what it's like to work an MT job without a noose around your neck all the time. Well, it is wonderful to be able to breathe again. To work when you want as much or as little as you like. It tends to make me want to work even harder. Not being forced to do it makes all the difference in the world in productivity. Those jobs are still out there if you just look for them. MTs just need to be left alone to do their jobs.

A bunch of idiots are running this place who have no idea what the heck they are doing. It seems they enjoy making your lives miserable. You deserve better than this. Get out for your own sanity. MM does NOT deserve any of you!!!!!

My wish for you all is you break away from this wretched company sooner than later and they sink faster than the Lusitania because of it. The MT world would be a far better place without MMODAL, Nuance and others in it.

Take care,

An ex-MMODAL escapee 2 years free now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)