Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

If you are having the MRN search problem sm - Debye

Posted: Jun 17th, 2016 - 12:43 pm

Off and on I've had trouble searching the patient with the MRN number, and I know I've seen others here with the same problem.  Have you contacted tech support?  2 days in a row I had this problem and worked with tech support, and I told them I had been on an MT site and I wasn't the only one having this problem.  According to both technicians I worked with, I'm the only one who has had this problem.  

If you have a problem in the future would you contact tech support please so whatever is causing the problem with Fluency can be fixed.  It's a pain in the bottom, I know.  I hate contacting them, but if the problem keeps happening it hurts our bottom line and we all know our bottom line is in the hole as it is.  Thanks for reading.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)