Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 60)

I have also worked at both and my thoughts are--sm - anon

Posted: Jun 17th, 2016 - 11:17 am In Reply to: Now at Nuance, wondering if MModal is worse - GR49

that the biggest difference comes down to accounts. If you like your account at N and are proficient in it and your TSM is at least okay, it may not be worth it to switch.

I am currently at N. I left MM because there was a period of time when I got absolutely no work, not a single report in a week. It is not likely always that bad, but that was definitely not good. While I find the grid at N stressful, there have been many times I was making over the .08/.04 where as that was never a possibility at MM. Also at MM, I did not like the number of accounts I had to work on. Right now, I have my primary account and only on very rare occasions have to switch to a secondary.

If I were to try and decide between the 2 right now, I would try to see if I could swing working at both for 2 weeks so that I could determine which account I liked better and quit the one I liked least. It would of course be a rough 2 weeks but would probably be the best way of getting the information I seek.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)