Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 38)

Answers - sm

Posted: Jun 16th, 2016 - 7:28 pm In Reply to: Now at Nuance, wondering if MModal is worse - GR49

Do you have a pay grid at MModal? No.

Are you punished for making QA errors? By punished, I mean do they lower your pay for the entire week in which you made the error? No.

Do you have line quotas? Yes.

Is there any work? Not much.

I took a 10K pay cut (from 35K to 25K) here at Nuance a year ago when they introduced the pay grid formula. You will probably make between 20K to 24K on average.

I have to work from home and the only job skills I have are in transcription and editing. You may surprise yourself. http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/01/27/work-from-home-in-2016-the-top-100-companies-for-remote-jobs/#202d037b36f0

Both N and MM run neck and neck, but I would say that N is slightly (very slightly) worse than MM. That thing that N has where they don't pay you your total lines because you work on an easier platform borders on illegal!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)