Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Don't blame you - ImOut

Posted: Jun 17th, 2016 - 11:08 am In Reply to: I just don't give a rat any more! - Anon MT

I wish they hadn't noticed when I didn't show on a Saturday but the numbers were so high because the account is HORRIBLE! I think everyone skipped out on it. I received multiple calls and messages not even an hour after my shift started. I just couldn't do it anymore, they put my primary account (actually a very decent account all things considered) on the bottom of my list so I could work on the horrible account every weekend, like it didn't already suck that I gave up my Saturdays for them.

Then got an email when my TSM got back from yet another vacation, a couple days later about a conference call with her, her supervisor and HR. Sounds like a call anyone would want to be part of right?! I said no thanks, consider this my notice and gave them a piece of my mind. Never felt so good to be so honest. Their response? Kickd me out of every appwithin 24 hours and gave me my final check lol! Thanks Nuance for caring so very much about me as a person, and not just a warm body to produce lines for your benefit only! This just happened this week.

I hope they run out of people that will work for them before they get the chance to fire everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)