Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

A quick follow up to my post last week... - Coco

Posted: Jun 14th, 2016 - 10:50 am

They didn't even have the common decency to call me yesterday (Monday) on the day I don't work to tell me that I was fired.  The assholes waited until after I completed my workday at 10 this morning to do it....

....oh, BTW, the reason was because of my timecard (specifically, 'timecard fraud', which is absolute BS to be fired over a couple of extra hours over that were unintentional, but whatever).

KP is an absolute piece of work! In the 2.5 years I've had this crummy job, I've been through 3 supervisors because of the constant restructuring of this company.  KP was the absolute worst of the three I've had without question! 

I'm so happy I'm done with her and this POS company!

I wish the rest of you the best of luck who are trying to hold on until better prospects coming ringing down your phone or door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)