Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Almost on my way out.... - Coco

Posted: Jun 11th, 2016 - 12:35 am

Two and a half years at this crappy job and I have racked up enough corrective actions and 100% QA statuses that I'm at my final warning status as of yesterday (6/10).  KP, had a phone conference with me yesterday about the ongoing issues with me but what pisses them off was an OT issue of nearly 2 hours I had unintentionally racked up last pay period. Geez. They nitpick over everything at this company.

When signing off on the CA via UltiPro, I added my comments before signing off on the review:

"Since this will be the only time I get to actually make a comment before I get fired at some point in the not too distant future, I will say that, aside from the wonderful people who work here, the policies of this company sets you up to fail.  Two and a half years ago, when Univ of Miami was laying off the in-house transcription staff and MModal extended us their job offer (of which none of the promises were kept), 7 of us took the offer.  Two and a half years later, of those 7 of us, 2 are left, well 1, as I don't see myself working here for too much longer.  They say that hindsight is 20/20, and I should have taken the UE option, which I may have to end up doing anyway once MModal finds something I unintentionally did goes against their policies."

I was at UM for 13 years with a spotless record.  Being at MModal for 2.5 years and soon I will be fired.  I wouldn't be surprised if I'm outta here by 7/4.  Talk about being a truly Independence Day for me.  

I have worked for nearly 25 years from various positions such a grocery store cashier to medical assistant, to an MT, and MModal would be the first employer who will fire me. If anyone ever asks me what was my worst job, it would be this one.

Enjoy your weekend, Everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)