Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Retiring also - NY MT

Posted: Jun 11th, 2016 - 5:12 pm In Reply to: So sorry this is happening to you, Coco - I am waiting for my phone call

This past week just put me over the edge with audits, how many reports with blanks we are submitting to QA, etc. I was going to work full-time until age 66. I am now 64, but decided to quit and retire at 65 in about 10 months. Can't take the stress any longer, as everyone says nitpicking, audits. I was going to work part-time after I retired at 66, but don't even want to do that. I am done as of beginning April 2017. I worked at a hospital for 17 years (left and moved out of state) and will get some retirement from them at 65 and with what I'll get from social security and the hospital at age 65 (combined) is more than what I am living on now after taxes, insurance, etc, from MModal.

I am done, can't do this any longer! This next 10 months is going to go by really slow, but looking forward to the day I am done, their computer gets sent back, no more MModal. Can't come soon enough!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)