Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 49)

Some answers - sm

Posted: Jun 7th, 2016 - 2:32 pm In Reply to: got a new flat-screen monitor, couple of ? inside - sm

For the screen brightness, that depends on you monitor. There should be some buttons that you can adjust contrast, brightness, etc.

As for small font in the ADT, I believe the only real fix for that is to change your resolution of your screen, which would make everything on your screen bigger.

I have Win 10 and assume you use Win 7, so I'm just going to go off memory, so I may be incorrect. Go to Start, then Control Panel. Then go to personalization (I think) and look for "adjust resolution." Then just pick which resolution you want. Mine is set at 1920 x 1080. Try 1280 x 1024 or even 1024 x 768. Alternatively, you may be able to just right click your desktop and select Display Settings and find it there. Don't be afraid to poke around a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)