Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 49)

it is possible - anon

Posted: Jun 1st, 2016 - 10:23 am In Reply to: Question about inactive time - mom2huskies

It is possible to do over 300 lph only if you are on familiar accounts and you don't get too hard dictators consistently. It is also possible to have zero inactivity time, but you have to play the system. If you are on the main screen where you are downloading a job and you get up and walk away, it doesn't count for inactivity time. If you are in a report and not using your foot pedal or keystrokes consistently, that counts as inactivity time. I can go some days with zero inactivity time or just under two or three minutes and I get up and walk away to go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, etc. I can do over 300 lph with the stipulations I mentioned above. Lately though its been a struggle to get to 275 lph and I blame it on the "crappy" ASR that is getting exceedingly worse and not better.

I'm 8 hours a day tier 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)