Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 35)

KS - anon

Posted: Apr 17th, 2016 - 8:53 pm In Reply to: Keystrokes - Anon

I've worked there about 10 months, had 1 ES account and loved it. Once in a great while I'd run out of work on Sundays, maybe twice between June and December. Then the bottom fell out. They obviously hired a bunch of new people and my account became slimmed down. Applied for a second account which was on a different platform, one in which I had no experience. Very different leads; it took me forever to be released from 100% review. (audits on my main account were never lower than 99.8.) I have had zero opportunity to work on that account. Meanwhile, my primary has less and less work and I am down to not having enough money to tend to basic needs (groceries, etc.) I don't know how to solve this problem. But until the over-hire I loved it here, loved the people, loved the account. I honestly think it depends on what account you are assigned whether or not you have a good experience at Keystrokes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)