Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You are going to get over-the-top happy and really nasty replies to this but sm - my opinion

Posted: Apr 17th, 2016 - 10:07 am In Reply to: Keystrokes - Anon

I have been with KS for a few years and am happy. I don't love the pay, but it is about par for transcription right now (I am at 7.5 cpl) and my account does not run out of work very often, just a few times in the past year and only for an hour or so. My manager leaves me alone and I don't have much interaction with QA as I don't need to leave a lot of blanks on the account I am on. I am acute care and do all hospital work types. My pay is on time, I get PTO but not as much as I would like, I don't use their health insurance but I do have 401k and vision/dental through them, which is really good. Again, this is just my experience. I have friends who love it there and friends who hated it there, but they've been around a while and do not send work offshore, which is important to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)