Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The only thing I garnered from an interview - MH

Posted: Apr 13th, 2016 - 4:53 pm In Reply to: To Anon - iScribes

is that these are orthopedists, who in all my years and years of experience seem to be the most difficult, challenging dictators, not sure why that is. Did you get that information? In the offer also it says you are responsible for the doctor's dictations, so what about days off, etc. It seems like no flexibility, which frankly I am pretty used to. Something about having until Sunday to complete the dictations, but I also thought it was 24-hour turnaround?

I was interested also because of being specifically told and have it in writing that you are paid 2 dollars per chart, anything over your quota, so 10 dollars an hour or 2 dollars a chart, whichever is higher.

They also use an outsourced payroll company, but I think that is okay - I have had that before with other companies...

The person I spoke with was very smart and pleasant, I just am not sure what to do... Training is paid for at 8.50 an hour for 2 months I believe, so I think I could make more money staying where I am but would actually lose money if I had to take the time to train, ?

HELP I don't know what to do anymore because I LOVE transcribing and my freedom...

Do you have any more thoughts? Can you email me or at least post if you try it and let us know how it works for you? Please?

Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • iScribes - MT POCKETS (Views: 2212, 2016-04-13, 3:28 am)
    • iScribes - Anon (Views: 1652, 2016-04-13, 7:10 am)
    • iScribes - I applied (Views: 1764, 2016-04-13, 8:04 am)
      • IScribes - Anon (Views: 2029, 2016-04-13, 8:16 am)
        • To Anon - iScribes (Views: 1502, 2016-04-13, 8:37 am)
          • The only thing I garnered from an interview - MH
            • iScribes - anon (Views: 1788, 2016-04-14, 3:45 pm)