Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To Anon - iScribes

Posted: Apr 13th, 2016 - 8:37 am In Reply to: IScribes - Anon

I didn't think you were being combative at all. Believe me, I agree with you, but I am at the end of my rope with transcription. I finally took a PT job at Rite Aid and hoping this fills the gap and I make $10/hour there. I am just trying to make due the best I can with the lower wages.

You're right, they expect so much from us for so little. Our pay doesn't go up, but down and they always have some flimsy excuse for it.

I posted somewhere else about iScribes and the rate of pay and said how I know MTs wouldn't even consider that kind of pay, but if you are suffering form NJA and having to use your PTO or make up the time in the middle of the night, sit down and figure it out, not to mention working holidays, etc. Well you know, you are working for the prime devil company now.

All I can do is try, and if it doesn't workout, then onward. I have a feeling, at least for offices this is the way it is going. I went on Craigslist and there were quite a few scribe positions in offices and you do other things as well. I don't want full time, and I do like working at home.

These MTSO companies like N and MM have destroyed this profession and the MTs are the ones who have suffered the most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)