Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Saince - anon

Posted: Apr 3rd, 2016 - 8:15 am

I would beware of this company.  I started with them and the training was ridiculous, literally read every section of the "manual" to us over a 2 hour phone call.  Pretty sure I can and did do that myself.  We were told we would be paid $40 for that training time, after 30 days, so I moved on to working.  The platform was terrible, the dictators worse, and my supervisor was going through some major life crises so it was all a mess.  I ended up quitting two weeks later.  Now, I'm told I will not be paid that training pay because I did not stay "working with" them for 30 days.  Nowhere does it say that, just that it is paid after 30 days.  I'm pretty sure this is somehow illegal, if not at the least very unethical.  After the mess I dealt with with them, the least they could do was pay that 2 hour phone call I had to sit through. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)