Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I worked for MedQuist at the time of the petition. - I quit due to lack of work.

Posted: Mar 31st, 2016 - 5:15 pm In Reply to: Do you mind saying what company it was for - anon

I am currently working for another MTSO. Do a search of all the companies for which you worked and see if there was ever a petition that was granted during the time you worked for them. If you find one I would suggest you contact your state Dept of Labor office and talk with the main TAA rep. The branch offices often do not know about this program. My local office case manager had only done 1 prior to mine and there have only been 5 total in my state in the 15 years of this program being available. So dig deep if you don't get answers to your questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)