Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Lies, lies, lies - Yes, yes, yes

Posted: Mar 31st, 2016 - 4:20 pm In Reply to: lies lies lies lies, and MORE lies - MTFedUp

HOW many times have we heard that, new accounts, huge accounts, multiple accounts and so on and so on and then they never materialize or we get them, work our behinds off to learn them and they are gone. This company is so horrible, just scum, I am starting another job, not MT in a week and I am just turning off my computer and never looking back.

Let them send me their stupid labels and I will return their junk. I have no PTO due to NJA, so I am gone. Not one ounce of consideration am I giving to this place. I hope someone gets all of my work which so far has not been much.

It will probably take a week or so before they even realize I am gone and be so happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)