Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

In my case.... - My 2 cents

Posted: Mar 30th, 2016 - 7:52 am In Reply to: Feeling pretty smart as an MT after doctor visit. - anon

My GYN hands over her PC to me and asks me to update any information that has changed since the prior yearly visit. My MIL's orthopedic surgeon actually asked me to transcribe her visit report because he knew I would be faster and he hates doing it - but for that one I told him he'd have to hire me (he said he wished he could, the company that owns them made them start doing their own transcription the year before). The medical assistants at our pediatrician's office usually have no clue how to spell any meds that other docs have added to our child's list of meds so I have spell them - because they're too cheap to hire MTs (and I constantly try to get those docs to get rid of the EMR!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)