Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance Vocie Rec - I agree, what a mess

Posted: Mar 27th, 2016 - 3:49 pm In Reply to: Remember when we were told Nuance software could "learn"?? - In my view it is stupider and has learned nothing.

The company I work for took over Nuance's ambulatory care dictation and a couple of clinics and of course our cpl went down from 8 to 7 and voice is 4. We are ICs. Told the lie that we can do twice as much with voice, yeah right.

It is a mess, your are so right. The dates are wrong year wise and lab values come out as dates sometimes, ages misinterpreted, format, etc. I just do one clinic and the dictators are actually pretty decent and it still makes a mess of the dictation and sometimes, doesn't finish the end, even though you can hear it clearly.

Voice is the biggest joke every to come along and I do not fill in commas and how he can become her, is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)