Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Remember when we were told Nuance software could "learn"?? - In my view it is stupider and has learned nothing.

Posted: Mar 26th, 2016 - 4:15 pm In Reply to: Nuance has competition affecting stock prices and changes . . . if you're interested - anon

"last year" for instance is STILL interpreted as 2014!! How many times that's been corrected only the Lord can guess - and yet "last year" is STILL 2014.

Context - a disaster. I get "COPD" when dictated that way in the diagnoses, where it should be expanded, and yet when it's dictated as COPD in the body of the report it's expanded, where the verbatim rules say I have to change it back! In meds, it changes "q. day" (acceptable to client) to "daily" over and over, where again the verbatim rules say I have to change it back. ...and of course, the endless renumbering of lists if not dictated precisely. It's disgusting software.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)