Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

We must be on the same team--sm - anon

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 7:55 pm In Reply to: So, TSM and COM sent out URGENT message that we all - have to commit to AT LEAST

I work tonight and tomorrow. I will not be working any extra hours. I likely have influenza and if I get my regular hours in it will be surprising.

What gets me about this is that I actually ran out of work last Saturday after all their urgent nonsense and then later in the evening there were over 50 PN. Somebody screwed that up big time. Never mind that Thursday morning there were actually 16 people signed on to work the account and I would have run out of work then too. Staffing on this account is screwed up. I predict they hire more people then everything levels out and I will need to reduce my hours due to lack of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)