Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Oh, I forgot something..... - the email also says...get this...

Posted: Mar 25th, 2016 - 6:38 pm In Reply to: So, TSM and COM sent out URGENT message that we all - have to commit to AT LEAST

For those that do at least 4 extra hours this weekend get to take one day of PTO off of their choice w/o being turned down. You still have to TAKE the PTO, you just won't be turned down. LOL!!!

OR...and I don't get this...you can choose to have "preferred routing for 2 days"...does that mean you get to choose your dictators?

BUT WAIT, I forgot ONE VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL from that email: You do not automatically get those above FANTASTIC (gag) prizes, you GET ONE ENTRY for a drawing! Only ONE PERSON gets the pleasure of being able to take her own PTO or be queen for 2 days.....ahahahahaha Good luck with that. I for one am specifically NOT participating in that...even if I would have normally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)