Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Financial Wellness Education - sickened

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2016 - 11:33 am

Did y'all get the email?  Nice helpful "sessions" you can register for.  My personal favorite is "Get Started and Save for the Future."  It is silly bullsh#t like this, paying people to dream this stuff up, that prevents them from paying us exactly what we deserve.  Here's the best way to achieve financial wellness:  Get the H#LL out of Nuance, the corporate greed rises to the likes of which I've never seen.  Top heavy management, layers and layers of unnecessary employees, salaries which boggle the mind of the higher ups, who do basically nothing but make money off our back while trying to cheat us out of more every year so they can add another zero to their income.  Did I mention the ineptitude of the higher up management?  Beyond belief they make so much money to be so simple. the emails that come out with error after error and they don't get money stolen from their paycheck.  WHEW, I kinda feel better now. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)