Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Lack of experience - QA

Posted: Mar 19th, 2016 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: There needs to be - Midwest MT

Didn't sound rude to me. It just sound like the girl has very little experience in hiring and probably does this all on her own. She was not very professional about how she worded things. I definitely wouldn't work for her just by reading that. I would worry how organized she really was and why in the world would it take so long to get your first check if she was an established MTSO! She should have reserves already if she has been doing this awhile. I have seen so many individual's popping out of the woodwork lately claiming to be a "company" when it's literally just one person looking for help with the work they can't do or complete. I will be glad to finish my coding classes so I can be done with transcription. I used to code and loved it. Ready to get back to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)