Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

A Few - Weeks Ago

Posted: Mar 17th, 2016 - 9:14 am In Reply to: Beware of MyMedScribe, Inc. - anon

I had also applied with this company and received the same email, which I never responded to. I believe I posted on the board here about the 45-60 days for compensation of work. I found that to be the most ridiculous, along with the 6 cpl for the private orthopedic doctor...having to work at least one weekend day "no exceptions", having to work holidays, etc. That is an awful lot to expect for that minimal wage, plus having to wait two months to be paid for your work. I think that is horrible!! As I said in my original post a few weeks ago, any MTSO worth their salt would have an account with monies in it enough to pay their contractors on a regular basis without making them wait for two months. My creditors would not wait that long... why should I? I surely hope that you did not respond to them. I can only imagine that the dictators are horrible, as well. Can't see anything good coming out of this office at all. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)