Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They need a remnant to stay - just saying

Posted: Mar 19th, 2016 - 10:16 am In Reply to: The real problem - at MM

They need some to stay to QA the ILP work so Mmodal can continue to claim the work is done in the US. Why do you think the big push to tier up and MME? However, when they have not raised the line rates in over 10 years (Harmony anyone) and thanks to ASR we make less now than we did then, is it any wonder that people are leaving?

I completely agree that if they want to keep their talented people they need to pay better. My boss even put in a raise for me when I threatened to quit but again, the threshold is still at the limits 10 years ago. I am sure Scott and Noel and everyone non production got a raise in the last 10 years so why are production people limited? Is my knowledge and experience worth less now than 10 years ago? If they are not going to give raises then they need to start the bonus structure again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)