Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It seems like they are putting new people on - our primaries and not

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 4:43 pm In Reply to: New employees - Anon

the garbage overflow accounts they are e-screaming about on a daily basis.

Wouldn't it make sense to give the new people those accounts as their primaries instead of even more hogging of our primaries and secondaries so all us long-timers are forced to scrabble for a few reports and then forced to do the dreaded overflow account work?

Even a garbage account, if it is YOUR garbage account, can end up being good, and these people are new so why not train them up on the accounts that need help instead of our work?

We were here first and would like to do our primary, please. Why they insist on cramming so many people onto my primary and then asking for OT on accounts that would have done perfectly fine for a new person just does not make sense at all.

Why would I volunteer for OT on a huge unfamiliar account, guaranteed to get my percentage to QA up, my lph down, and make me a FIESA target, especially when OT is figured so unfairly? Honestly.

Here's an idea, all those new people who are taking away my work, how about you give THEM that account and then I will have enough work and they will have enough work and no OT needed.

The reward for long years of service and excellence at Nuance is: Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)