Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Companies all bad. - Frazzled

Posted: Mar 17th, 2016 - 4:03 pm

I'm at a loss where I can even apply for an MT job anymore.  They all seem to be bad now.  I'm 50 and fed up.  All the ridiculous details and preferences/rules we are expected to learn and fix (and remember) and get paid pennies for AND work holidays and weekend days.  Fix their grammar.  Learn terminology as if we are doctors.  Decipher their mumbles.  Look up this and that while not getting paid for it.  Have our work taken apart and criticized.  Rarely true flexibility in hours, even the ones that claim they are IC jobs.  The stupid little things they nit pick on that vary from place to place and shouldn't matter one bit.

Don't know where else to go though.  I live too far from town.  Stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)