Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Companies - Try something else

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 8:09 pm In Reply to: Companies all bad. - Frazzled

Long time MT here and totally fed up like so many of us. I have been looking online for other transcription jobs and actually they are out there, but it isn't medical. You transcribe meetings, interviews, insurance meetings, things like that. I have changed my way of thinking and looking outside the box and most of them you can work from home. SmartDoc is hiring but you have to purchase some stuff and she even said in the beginning you don't make much, but there is potential and you can work as much as you want. Since they do medical as well, they promote from within.

I was thinking of taking it, but didn't want to have to buy Word Professional (cannot use student), a VPN license and special headphones (which might be optional), but if I really needed a job, I would have considered it. It is very difficult out there. I am looking for a PT job as a cashier or something like that as well. I also see scribe jobs offered on Craigslist as well.

Don't let these uncaring monsters get you down, look elsewhere, it isn't worth it and they don't give a rats patoot about us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)