Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Let me tell you what happens when you leave MM. - sm

Posted: Mar 16th, 2016 - 10:44 am In Reply to: I'm done - Dontpaymewhatimworth

You will be a little nervous at first with a new job. You will slowly regain your confidence that MM stripped away. You will actually kind of enjoy steady work all day and the day will go by faster. You will start to realize how good you really are. You will promise yourself to let go of the undue stress because there is none anymore. You will find that you make more money at a lower rate of pay than MM. You will start to sleep better. You will not absolutely dread going to work every day.

You will receive polite help and criticism on your work. You will receive a thank you, and compliments on your work. You will brace yourself for insults that will not come. You will feel free. You will wonder what took you so long to get out of that god forsaken place. You will be happy with your job again.

I am making a decent line count on my new job. Send numerous reports to QA as instructed because it helps you "learn faster." I passed my first audit with a 99.5. Yep, 98.8% required. I am able to tweak my shift if necessary.

THIS IS JUST MY experience. Hope the same happens for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)