Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I appreciate the update they sent us, however it's unfortunate that... - Lurker

Posted: Mar 15th, 2016 - 4:50 pm In Reply to: They are working hard - Lisa Collamore

we only got that update because of this discussion happening right now on this board. It would be nice if there was more communication, that's all. It nips stuff like this in the bud. I know I work for a hidden gem of a company and so does most everyone else. It just highlights the frustration felt from being kept in the dark.

I also know that I, and many others, lurk on this board because we all know our careers are either coming to a rapid close because of technology or morphing into something else all together and it's a good way to stay on top of things as best we can, especially with little to no information coming down the pipe directly to those of us in the trenches. I THINK we are all just scared; nothing more, nothing less.

So, AHD, please just think about communicating with us more often. Perhaps a company newsletter to let us know how things are growing, or maybe let us know about any opportunities for cross training or openings available on other shifts or whatever. Not all of us know enough to ask, or maybe we don't want to sound like we are unhappy where we are. I have no idea. Just tossing around good PR ideas is all.

:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)