Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

That is why I gave the caveat. - dnr

Posted: Mar 15th, 2016 - 1:30 pm In Reply to: skipping dictation - suthern girl

Anything greater than 5 seconds, you run the risk of missing dictation. I cannot meet the minimum lph without the 2 to 5 second skips due to certain doctors' dictation habits. You also need to be very familiar with your doctors too. I have several doctors who spend only 50% of their time actually dictating. Sure, anyone can see skipping in the time listened, so you had better be confident enough in your skip decision that you would be willing to bet your job that there is no missing dictation. As far as skips showing on the graphic, I have noticed, with jobs I have used Ctl M to go back and recheck some dictation, that it can show up as if it was a skip.

Definitely, you should NEVER trust any ASR output from this company. It leaves out dictated material, makes up stuff, diagnosis the patient, and is becoming worse and worse with numbers. Since when does respiratory rate 16 sound anything like respiratory rate 20!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)