Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ýes! - dnr

Posted: Mar 14th, 2016 - 3:09 pm In Reply to: Does it seem like it is getting harder to get any lines? - mom2huskies

Especially when I spent more time reading and figuring out some of the CPs than it took to do the report! Boy, there are some really hidden quirky zingers buried in some CPs and will send you into unjustified critical error twilight zone which have absolutely nothing to do with patient care.

Plus, how do you get over 150 lph with a doctor who speaks less than 150 lph and you can't turn up the speed due to their accent??? Add to that, ASR is now leaving out so much text that you cannot skip through the silent minutes. I don't skip over anymore than 5 seconds, and the accounts in the pod I was transferred to has a lot of doctors who spend a lot of time doing other things than dictate....costing me a lot of money. Although, it is AMAZING how much my lph rises just by skipping all those 2 and 3 second pauses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)