Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

True that! - mom22

Posted: Mar 14th, 2016 - 12:36 pm In Reply to: Just wanted to say - YouAreLucky

I first started as a MT because I wanted to be a stay at home mom. And it worked. I had to stay focused and work hard, but I was able to be what I needed to be for my family and still maintain good work ethic. But then Nuance happened. When you are in a situation as stressful as this, even the best of us are going to let that stress out in the home.

It is, indeed, wonderful you have an understanding husband, and even though I really need the money, my kids do and always will come first. That being said, I know my stress takes a toll on them, from the energy (or lack thereof) I have to work with them on homework to my stress level for even the slightest thing that throws a wrench in the works, and as a parent, that is always going to happen. Fact is, I "bring home" work a lot! The slightest thing, and I'm unhinged because it affects work, and I'm afraid of getting in trouble.

So I'm sure the stress of not having the job will take some adjusting to, but I'm also equally sure your family will adjust wholeheartedly because I believe you are going to lighten up and be able to give more of yourself to them.

Here's to lightening up, inside and out. Keep us posted!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)