Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Good for you! And no need to apologize.... - I am sure your TSM told

Posted: Mar 13th, 2016 - 5:23 pm In Reply to: I did it! My apologies to all. - Eyes wide open.

you, like mine does, not to worry...the lack of work is temporary, etc, THIS particular account refuses to be offshored, so you are safe...blah blah blah lies lies lies.....

Right now I'm doing okay here still, rare OOW, only 2 accounts, etc....HOWEVER, I am still NOT a fan of Nuance...I hate their business practices and everything they stand for. I will stay for now while I do have work, but I don't believe for one second when my TSM tells me not to worry, this account isn't going anywhere.....and a bunch of other baloney....I have a backup plan for when MY turns comes.

Good luck to you, you will find something better (obviously)...and you are lucky in that you have other income (husband) and support....so do I thankfully, but a lot of MTs are the sole support of their families so can't just up and quit..I feel bad for them and hope they can find something else before this company takes everything from them......and throws them out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)