Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

AssistMed - Don't Even Bother - Tabitha

Posted: Mar 12th, 2016 - 6:23 am

Promises....Promises....

I have been working with AssistMed for a year now. I have far to many years experience as a CMT (we'll say around 20). When I interviewed for the job, I requested 8 cpl. (they pay 7). I was told that they cannot start me out with that but after my probationary period they would increase it to 8. There are Absolutely NO benefits offered at all, not even holiday pay.

I had 100% accuracy throughout the probationary period. When it was over, I again asked for the 8 cpl. They said, "I don't know who told you that (of course I told them who but it was skimmed right over) but we don't give raises before a year is up."

So, it's over a year now. I have been asking for that raise for a few months. I was told once "Sure! I will have the authorities give you an assessment and we will go from there." My thought: "Sweet, it's in the bag. I reviewed my reports very regularly and have Consistently had mostly 100% accuracy with a Very occasional 99.6 to 99.9.

Never heard back. I have sent an additional 3 emails over the past few months, asking what was up. I am Totally blown off in that aspect, not receiving Any kind of answer whatsoever. Mind you, if there is a problem with the system, a dictator, etc. I am answered right away. So I Know they get my email.

That being said, I have worked for other companies and I currently see several other really good companies posting ads now - and many of them even offering some benefits. Don't bother with AssitMed. You will go nowhere, struggle to make any kind of living, Never receive a single benefit, and their word is not good at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)