Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have - Always

Posted: Mar 12th, 2016 - 7:17 am In Reply to: AssistMed - Don't Even Bother - Tabitha

tried to discourage anyone from working for this company. I had worked for them for a LONG time after they bought out the smaller MTSO I worked for. I had kept my previous rate of pay at 0.9 cpl after the buyout, but not for long. As usual with buyouts, the buyer usually ends up reducing pay or getting rid of the MTs that came over with the buyout. I accepted it when my pay was reduced to 0.8 cpl, but then they started pushing for the 0.7 cpl. I resisted. they made my life and my ability to do my job a living hell until I finally quit, which probably made them happy. They will NEVER, and I mean NEVER pay anyone more than 0.7 cpl. That is their rate and they stick to it with a vengeance. Much of their work is ESL and the worst of the worst. You MUST work at least one weekend day, no matter what, even if you are IC. And you MUST work a specific shift, even if you are IC. They used to offer at least some meager insurance to their EMPLOYEES, and vacation time, but I am not really surprised that they ended that too. This company is a miniature MM and Nuance. Oh, and they off shore much of their work to the Philippines, which they will not admit to readily. You work from a "pool" and there is an awful lot of cherry picking going on, which the company does not have a problem with. I always advise against working for this company, but many do not believe me and try anyway. I am sorry for those who get sucked in!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)