Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance guilty of wage theft-time to get proactive - Carpe Diem

Posted: Mar 10th, 2016 - 11:59 am In Reply to: Nuance guilty of wage theft - time to get proactive

I have been in touch with an attorney regarding a multitude of practices at Nuance that ultimately steel wages from employees. His firm is http://www.yezbaklaw.com, and he is very interested in a class action case against Nuance for the myriad of ways that they reduce pay to their workforce. Anyone interested in once and for all sending a message to Nuance that their practices are unethical and unlawful, please, please contact him. I was fortunate and got out, but I will NEVER forget my experience there. I literally had nightmares going to work and there is no way to justify that with a $500 paycheck for 2 weeks of work that ultimately after figuring in Fiesa, e mail, Web clock approval, mandated off the clock phone calls etc.; equated consistently to more than a 40 hour work week with no overtime offered. If you are serious about sending them a message, do yourself a favor and contact Mr. Nezbak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)