Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I work for them too - Gauri

Posted: Mar 9th, 2016 - 8:23 pm In Reply to: GTS Global Transcription Services/Australia - Shawn

Hi, Just to corroborate what Shawn has said in his post; I have been working for GTS since 2013 and I agree with all the other postings that it is a great company. We have work all the time except when it is holiday time in Australia. We get paid in time and I have even been corrected when I billed them less than what I should have!! Again, the best part about working for this company is the flexibility that they offer, you can work from anywhere in the world and any time that is suitable to you; unlike US companies, they don't require to be working at least one weekend day - they might request your help if they are flooded with reports but otherwise your weekends are your own. And as far as I can see there are two downsides to working for this company, learning British spelling (but Inscribe, the platform they use, has a built in AutoText and this can be used to store the preferred spellings) and getting paid in Aus $ but at the end of day, you still make more even after the exchange rate and the Paypal fees because of the rate of pay. So you should definitely test for them if you want flexibility and good earnings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)